BEK - Black Eyed Kids - A Threat Assessment by John Kettler - Book Cover BEK - A Threat Assessment, John Kettler's shocking new expose of the "black eyed kids" phenomena, is now available in paperback and thru the Kindle Unlimited program for FREE! A review on Amazon would be greatly appreciated.  CLICK HERE to CHECK IT OUT!

FAQ

Donation
How to donate to JohnKettler.com.

General FAQ
For general information about this site.

How to get content from this site, automatically delivered to your inbox.

Technical FAQ
For technical problems and questions about using this site.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
SHARE IT!
Notify of
guest
31 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
nicholas fowler
nicholas fowler
8 years ago

Can I ask you, John your opinion of Tolec and mark Kimmel, and the galactic federation? Can I alos ask, how much more work the people from Procyon have yet to do? there are twelve Biospheres, two Jupiter sized ones waiting to take the portion of humanity to another 3-d world who want to stay in 3d whilst the ones who stay here will progress to mid 4d. can I ask your opinion and your ET friends opinion of the logistics of taking these 3d people off planet?

Reply to  nicholas fowler
8 years ago

nicholas,

Tolec’s on the side of the Liberation Forces. I don’t know anything about Mark Kimmel. No idea how much work the Procyon contingent has to do. I know biospheres exist, but nothing about any alleged parceling out of humanity. Suggest you contact Tolec on these matters.

debbie
debbie
8 years ago

Just watched the youtube attached to your last message with Ron Paul Shapeshifting and the Fox woman warning him….holly crap….and then I saw Icke and AJ………this is VERY disheartening…I could see Obama being a reptoid, but Ron Paul?
Does this mean most all of the government is controlled by reptoids?If so, I can forget about the Fulford, Wilcock,Drake stories of their take down………..
That leaves me feeling pretty hopeless…….

Reply to  debbie
8 years ago

debbie,

It may be temporarily disheartening, but the truth always heals. Certainly, key positions are under enemy control, for how could it be otherwise. In my view, much of the entire government should be charged with high treason.

martin
martin
8 years ago

hello – i recently read a comment on The Toronto Alien Flyers, May 16, 2012.wmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZI1IxcBoC0 “greetings….I just read this week I think in John Ketter’s web site about a huge giant insect that landed here a couple of weeks ago thinking that the planet wasn’t occupied and began to nest…I think those wasps are her babies. anyway she ran into someone or something that knew her and told her she couldn’t stay so they packed up and left…or at least some of them…thanks for the weird vids. mjack19 mjack19 12 hours ago” and i was wondering if the commenter… Read more »

Reply to  martin
8 years ago

martin,

She didn’t land here, but her unexpected arrival triggered a raging war in the higher dimensions, until she and someone from the Liberation Forces recognized each other. At that point, communications ensued. She thought this world was dead, hence a suitable place to nest, but left when told it wasn’t true. The story originally appeared in the insider’s newsletter.

martin
martin
Reply to  John Kettler
8 years ago

ah ok, appreciate you taking the time to reply, John. That means supermushmouse’s phenomena is something else then which doesn’t look at all good – i’m sceptical of some of his speculations but there’s no doubt (to my mind) that he – and many other skywatchers filming holographic birds, chemplanes, giant black wasps – are dealing w/ ET/ED entities who use EMPs to blur the focus and even disable their cameras. According to supermushmouse they’re breeding at an “exponential” rate. It puts me in mind of Revelation, which i think is the elite’s script or playbook, channeled by a powerful… Read more »

Reply to  martin
8 years ago

martin,

Both Gaia and her people screamed for help, and now it’s here, in increasing numbers and stellar races. Some galactic councils are still debating intervention, though, but are being confronted with direct evidence of negative ETs/EDs attacking the humans en masse, such as at Fukushima Reactor #4. That makes the Prime Directive sub prime, as it were.

martin
martin
Reply to  John Kettler
8 years ago

i’m more inclined to credit your info than that of many others John, although i have been psy’op’d / Tavistock’d a few times so must remain vigilant. But yes, i myself was one of those calling out for intervention, so it makes sense to me that our ‘prayers’ were answered. I’m exploring your site in more detail, going thru the FAQs at the moment and will plough thru the articles and updates that appeared before i signed up for the newsletter so as to get the bigger picture as comprehensively as i can. I do appreciate your (swift) responses and… Read more »

Reply to  martin
8 years ago

martin,

You’re welcome!

Ken Torena
Ken Torena
9 years ago

I know of the 1 Reptillian planet sized space ship heavily armed with about 8 billion reptillians on board, what your not seeing are the 12 jupitor planet sized space craft surrounding this solar system, and one in the corona of the sun that have this solar system on lockdown. No one gets in no one gets out until this problem (with the dark forces) on our planet is resolved. These world ships I have seen have the ability to move planets, the sun, and even solar systems to any location anywhere in time space. These are the BUILDERS with… Read more »

Reply to  Ken Torena
9 years ago

Ken,

The ETs/EDs report much of your information is completely wrong, starting with the quantity of reptilians/Reptoids, which far exceeds the entire population thereof. This solar system IS in lockdown, NOT by the BUILDERS, but by the Liberation Forces. Many races can do the things you describe, so you’re right there.

Ken Torena
Ken Torena
9 years ago

“WE ARE THE BUILDERS” I called in when you were a guest on Robert Stanley’s show last thursday, this is the message i received for the people of the earth. “WE ARE THE BUILDERS” From the beginning of time we have been around creating, watching, getting involved, bringing balance to all dimensions, universes, solar systems, planets, protecting and guarding time itself for all to experience the forward movement of spiritual growth. We are billions of years old and have amassed a library and museum that goes back to the beginning. Nothing is lost. Our knowledge base is extensive like our… Read more »

Reply to  Ken Torena
9 years ago

Ken,

Regret to inform you this is more disinformation from that gigantic, heavily armed AI ship full of avatars described in the FAQ, a ship now known by the ETs/EDs of the Liberation Forces to be Reptoid.

Jeanne
Jeanne
Reply to  John Kettler
9 years ago

It IS reptoid, huh. Well, another giant sphere. J.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x