BEK - Black Eyed Kids - A Threat Assessment by John Kettler - Book Cover BEK - A Threat Assessment, John Kettler's shocking new expose of the "black eyed kids" phenomena, is now available in paperback and thru the Kindle Unlimited program for FREE! A review on Amazon would be greatly appreciated.  CLICK HERE to CHECK IT OUT!

FAQ

Donation
How to donate to JohnKettler.com.

General FAQ
For general information about this site.

How to get content from this site, automatically delivered to your inbox.

Technical FAQ
For technical problems and questions about using this site.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
SHARE IT!
Notify of
guest
31 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
bernie
bernie
9 years ago

Thank you for your great work & info. Will our ETED friends intervene in Syria? I read an important article on sott.net called “Syria Truce Pospects Fade” You’re probably already onto this so good luck, best wishes and thanks again. Bernie

Sunfire
Sunfire
Reply to  bernie
9 years ago

Yes, they’ve been working on Syria for a while now, it’s just a real big mess so this is taking a while to sort out.

CW
CW
9 years ago

I have a question and I have no idea what category to put it in, so feel free to move this to a proper place! But can you tell me if this stuff called orgon and organite are effective? If they are what they say and is there a difference between the two? I ask as those out there and those here would know…..or is it just placebo?
Thanks!

John Kettler
John Kettler
Reply to  CW

CW,

Not my field, but I know Wilhelm Reich was murdered and his papers destroyed to suppress his orgone work. See if you can find Rob’s comment/discourse on Geo-SAG. That has a wealth of information.

CW
CW
Reply to  John Kettler
9 years ago

Hi, I know it’s not your field, but if it really works, I imagine and empath would find it very valuable, so I thought you might know. But if his work was suppressed like you say, tells me it must have had something good in it. I’ll try and find it, thanks !!

John Kettler
John Kettler
Reply to  CW

CW,

You’re welcome! You can search Comments from the Home page. Te box is just above our ad for Hide My Ass.

CW
CW
Reply to  John Kettler
9 years ago

I found it! Page 28 in comments under “Home”

MG
MG

John,
How do you know that your ET/ED’s are the good guys? I really want to know.
MG

John Kettler
John Kettler
Reply to  MG

MG,

Please see the FAQ “John & The ETs/EDs.”

John F.
9 years ago

How could this latest human civilisation become that evil? Its beyond my comprehention. All i can conclude is, that there are many very evil groups of ETs fighting for this beautiful planet & its resources at all costs, killing all inhabitants like fleas, but also killing this planet along the way; like if i can’t have it, you surely won’t get it either, just like kids fighting over a toy. This game now has heightened to a much worse degree and these stupid, greedy tools of Rothchild, Rocks etc. way out of their league now. But what can one expect… Read more »

Belinda
Belinda
9 years ago

Hello John..your info is spectacular and I thank you for sharing it with all.
I also really enjoyed your interviews, your part of the interview anyway…
Sorry..but I was less than impressed with the interviewer..hope you will find someone else. ….What I wanted to ask is about Syria? Why is all
of the violence been allowed to go on? I know our friends are overextened like you said..is this why? Or does it have to do with free will. Thank
you again!
Belinda

John Kettler
John Kettler
Reply to  Belinda

Belinda,

There will be other interviews, in other venues, rest assured. The EDs/EDs were in overwhelm for a time, but have now been reinforced. This creates the ability to deal with other problems, such as the horrible Syrian mess.

1 2 3
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x