BEK - Black Eyed Kids - A Threat Assessment by John Kettler - Book Cover BEK - A Threat Assessment, John Kettler's shocking new expose of the "black eyed kids" phenomena, is now available in paperback and thru the Kindle Unlimited program for FREE! A review on Amazon would be greatly appreciated.  CLICK HERE to CHECK IT OUT!

Contact

To contact the Webmaster, please send an email to: admin [at] johnkettler [dot] com.

For questions or comments on blog posts, please use the Comments form at the bottom of every page. That way, everyone can benefit from the exchange.

If you wish to reach John Kettler, please use the above email; your message will be forwarded.

Thanks!

0 0 votes
Article Rating
SHARE IT!
Notify of
guest
26 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Amberjane89
Amberjane89
3 years ago

Hello I have some info about black eyed people/ children.

John Kettler
Editor
Reply to  Amberjane89
3 years ago

Amberjane89,

Apologies it’s taken so long for me to respond. Mega crazy here, as you probably know. I’ve been out of commission much of the time, too. Am very much interested in what you have to say about BEP/BEK–in the fullest possible detail. Love your E-mail handle!

intruth
intruth
9 years ago

John/Sunfire,
Thanks for what you both are doing! I read your blog everyday.
Can you tell me why Tolec talks about our becoming 4th dimensional
instead of 5th dimensional beings which is where we are supposed to end up? What is 5th dimension like?
Many thanks!

Sunfire
Sunfire
Reply to  intruth
9 years ago

Tolec communicates with 4D ET/EDs, the ones we communicate with are above that in all the higher dimensions. It seems from what I’ve understood so far, those that communicate with 4D say we’re moving into 4D, those that communicate with 5D say we are moving into 5D, etc. There doesn’t even seem to be a collective agreement on just what dimensions and densities are. Quantum Physics/Mechanics and Hyper Dimensional Physics say one thing, some contactees of ET/EDs say another, and even more/others say something else. The only sense I can make out of this whole thing is that all of… Read more »

Chet
Chet
9 years ago

Hello,
I can use this comment field with no problem, it works normally. When I use the comment fields in the blog section, nothing happens. When I click a field, cursor doesn’t show. Type, nothing happens. Can’t copy or paste password. I am using IE 9. Any ideas on this?
Chet

John Kettler
John Kettler
Reply to  Chet
9 years ago

Chet,

For reasons unknown, IE has problems. Recommend you try another browser. That should help.

mike
mike
9 years ago

Hi John, question so where do you see jobs going in 2012-2013 because of these new timeline changes ?

John Kettler
John Kettler
Reply to  mike
9 years ago

mike,

No idea. Way outside my purview!

SLOYNAZ
SLOYNAZ
9 years ago

Hi John

I’ve posted the link below to show you a National Guard Ad for FEMA, I got word from recruiting office in NYC it’s true

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x