BEK - Black Eyed Kids - A Threat Assessment by John Kettler - Book Cover BEK - A Threat Assessment, John Kettler's shocking new expose of the "black eyed kids" phenomena, is now available in paperback and thru the Kindle Unlimited program for FREE! A review on Amazon would be greatly appreciated.  CLICK HERE to CHECK IT OUT!

Contact

To contact the Webmaster, please send an email to: admin [at] johnkettler [dot] com.

For questions or comments on blog posts, please use the Comments form at the bottom of every page. That way, everyone can benefit from the exchange.

If you wish to reach John Kettler, please use the above email; your message will be forwarded.

Thanks!

0 0 votes
Article Rating
SHARE IT!
Notify of
guest
26 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Roger
Roger
9 years ago

Please do not post this at all as a response or blog post.
Hello Mr. Kettler. I have a question for you. What is your method of communicating with the ET/ED’s? What groups or races do you communicate with. You have most fasinating information – it cross correlates with David Wilcox and Richard Boylan information at times. How often do you recieve informatio? Also , what are the crop circles reresenting and, what are the makers/ Thank you for your time.

Reply to  Roger

Roger,

Then you submitted it to the wrong place, for here it is. Transdimensional telepathy, either directly or through trusted sources. Decline to state groups so as to deny information to opposition. There’s a war still raging, you know, so best to keep the enemy in the dark. Daily, sometimes several times a day. Sometimes they’re information for us, as in the Shoemaker Levy set; sometimes they’re messages to the occupiers. Sometimes they illustrate mathematical concepts. What I know for sure is that Ed and Dave aren’t traveling the world making them!

anonymous
anonymous
Reply to  John Kettler
9 years ago

Be careful with the stuff which Richard Boylan knocks out. He works for the NWO. Just ask James Gilliland. I reckon he is there like a flame to attract the attention of moths (starseeds) who then are targeted by the NWO with their microwaves and whatnot.

And John, who is Ed and Dave?

Reply to  anonymous

anonymous,

He didn’t used to, but he was gotten to, and if you compare his early stuff with what came later, it’s pretty obvious. Ed and Dave are two guys in England who make “crop circles” using boards, rope, poles, etc. The problem? Their method damages the crop and is visibly different and at the microscopic level when compared to the real deal, in which the crop softens, bends over, resolidifies and keeps growing!

Robert
Robert
9 years ago

John, I have to tell you I am so glad Kerri Cassidy posted your link. The information is outstanding as is your writing style. The info is some of best of come across in a long time. I can’t wait to hear your interview on Feb. 13th.
I am sure it will change the amount of hits you get.
Keep your head down and spirits high. With love and gratitude for your work.
Robert

Reply to  Robert
9 years ago

Robert, many, many thanks! Her posting has blown the roof off our visitor totals! Am really looking forward to the interview!

Christina
Christina
9 years ago

John, I recently discovered your site through another blog I regularly read. Your site seems interesting and I do have a few questions: Recently on Conscious Media Network (http://www.cmn.tv/news/new-world-currency/) and other information sites, statements have been released of a team of people who have been “working behind the scenes” to restructure and create a new financial system that would take NESARA into account. Are you able to verify this? Also, your account with Channelers…does that mean you believe there are some legitimate people who are able to do this? Are you familiar with Salusa or Galactic Federation of Light? If… Read more »

Reply to  Christina

Christina,

You’re welcome! I know very little about NESARA, for my focus has been on preventing war, dismantling the NWO and exposing skulduggery. Yes, there are, but most are charlatans, some are unknowing and may even be in touch with machine intelligences. Know nothing of Salusa and next to nothing of GFL, though I have heard rumblings the latter is disinformation. As for the Mayans, here’s what they have to say. http://www.december212012.com/articles/mayan/2012_From_the_Mayan_Elders_Themselves.htm

P.S.

According to someone with direct knowledge, the GFL is a gigantic AI ship full of avatars portraying various beings. Avoid the GFL like the plague!

Zaradia
Zaradia

Hello John,
I have just discovered your blog and I find it fascinating!
I have been unable to locate information about the ETs/EDs that you are writing about. Who are they? Where are they from? How are they communicating with you? Why have they chosen you to relay this info?
In Sincere Appreciation,
Zaradia

Reply to  Zaradia
9 years ago

Zaradia, I’m glad you found my blog and are engrossed by it! In order to save a lot of time and work, I’ll answer with a previous reply to much the same question. “Submitted on 2012/01/18 at 5:53 pm | In reply to nightbird. nightbird, I’m NOT channeling anything, for I’m not now, nor have ever been, a channel. I’m not J.Z. Knight, and Ramtha doesn’t come in while I’m gone! I’m naturally psychic and have also had formal training through Silva Mind Control (Basic and Graduate level). My connection with the ETs/EDs is via direct interdimensional telepathy or same… Read more »

Zaradia
Zaradia
Reply to  John Kettler

John,
Thank you so much for your reply.
With the link that you’ve provided and your extensive blog, I’ll be doing lots of reading in the next few days.
😉

Reply to  Zaradia

Zaradia,

You’re welcome. Happy (and mind expanding) reading!

Howard Hinman
Howard Hinman
9 years ago

One way for these good folks to “show themselves” would be to appear beside a well-televised and well-attended sailing regatta in international waters.

Reply to  Howard Hinman

Howard,

Interesting idea, but who’s going to pay for all those yacht collisions? Those things are pricey!

1 2 3
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x